by Sara Sabia
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Take those hard earned tax dollars and reward yourself with something that everyone can enjoy- a vacay!
Even if you are only getting a few dollars back, don't you think you deserve a little motivation to get through the next series of fiscal quarters? Don't you feel entitled to some off the cusp luxuries?! I do! I think a long weekend is in order!
Whether you are looking for a family adventure or a romantic getaway to set the mood, Ocean City this Spring is the most ideal location. There are plenty of exciting events in Ocean City as well as amazing hotel specials including:
- Special Offer Tropical Package at the Quality Inn Oceanfront
Stay 2 nights & get the 3rd night free, available Sundays - Thursdays through May 17, 2012.
- Sundays at the Beach at the Quality Inn Boardwalk
Stay any 3 consecutive nights and save 50% on Sundays! Available through May 13, 2012.
- Pre Season Savings at the Flagship Oceanfront Hotel
Save 15% on reservations made before May 1, 2012! Must include at least one night Sunday - Thursday to qualify.
So take your rebate and enjoy some of the fun and inexpensive shoulder season rates and activities that Ocean City, Maryland can offer you. And cheers, Uncle Sam!
Ocean City Budget Travel Tips:
- Thurs-Sat stays (week days are less expensive!)
- Tons of FREE or cheap activities in town and nearby including Assateague Island, Ocean City boardwalk and of course the beach!
- Stay in a hotel room with a kitchenette. The nightly rates are a little more but you will save by preparing a few of your own meals.