• Toll Free Reservations: 1-800-638-2106

this event has come and gone. We will update this page with info about next year's Komen Race for the Cure as soon as we have it.
Looking for our Upcoming Events?

April 13 , 2014

The Ocean City Inlet Parking Lot

Join us on Sunday, April 13, 2014 in Ocean City, MD for the 3rd Annual Komen Maryland Ocean City Race for the Cure®!

Ocean City is excited to announce the 3rd annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®! Join us Sunday, April 13, 2014, in downtown OC to help raise breast cancer awareness.

Start a team, join a friend's, or join as an individual. You can participate in one of two different Race events: the 5K (3.1 miles) or the 1-mile. Both race routes will begin on Somerset Street working their way up our famous boardwalk, turn left, and move back down on Baltimore Avenue to end in the Inlet Lot.

It's a great time with a great view for a great cause!

Of the money raised through the Komen Maryland Race for the Cure events each year, 75% of the net funds stays in Maryland to fund local programs for women and families. The remaining 25% of funding supports national research to find the cures for breast cancer. And now Race for the Cure is coming to Ocean City to help spread awareness and support across Maryland's Eastern Shore. So grab your friends and family and register today!

For more registration information, please click here.

Days & Times

  • Sunday, 6am – 10:45am

Find your Hotel Today

We own and operate 10 Oceanfront Ocean City MD Hotels and guarantee the best online rates.
Choose from oceanfront & boardwalk rooms, luxury suites, efficiency units, fully equipped kitchenettes & spacious guest rooms. All in beautiful Ocean City Maryland.
Check hotel availabilty by using the above form.

When you book a room on ocmdhotels.com, we guarantee you won't find a lower rate anywhere else.
If you do, simply call us at 1-800-638-2106 and we will match the rate. Our guarantee applies when you find a lower rate available to the general public anywhere online for the same hotel with the same dates of stay, same room type, same cancellation and advance purchase policies.
It does not apply to rates offered only to members of a specific group or organization. Nor does it apply to rates purchased through an "opaque" website.

Stay Connected