See the birthplace of Harriet Tubman and learn more about the underground railroad and the Eastern Shore with this educational tour.
- Arrive at your Oceanfront Hotel
- Baggage Handling & Welcome Reception
- Have a wonderful dinner at Harrison’s Harbor Watch Restaurant and Raw Bar
- Visit the Casino at Ocean Downs
- Full American Breakfast
- Tour begins in Princess Anne, MD and features visits to Saint Andrew’s Church, Metropolitan Church, Independence Hall, Teackle Mansion and a delicious lunch at the Washington Inn.
- Dine at Reflections Restaurant
- Show at the OC Jamboree Theater
- Full American breakfast
- Begin your tour of the Harriet Tubman Byway with visits to the towns of Madison & Bucktown to see the birth sight of Harriet Tubman.
- Lunch at the “Portside Restaurant”
- Visit East New Market and Preston, MD learning who assisted the underground agents and to the place where Harriet Tubman fled.
- Dinner at the Red Roost Restaurant
- Enjoy a farewell breakfast
- Baggage handling
- 3 Nights / 4 Days
- 3 Dinners & 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- Escorted Tours
- Tax & Baggage Handling included
Dates of Availability
- May 6-11, 13-16
- September 9-14, 16-21