There are so many places to go and things to do while in Ocean City. This Father’s Day weekend, here are ten things packed into one day that we think a Dad would enjoy.
- Watching the sunrise over the ocean and enjoying a freshly brewed cup of Starbucks coffee. What an incredible way to start a day by watching the beautiful sunrise while sipping an iced coffee from the 17th Street Starbucks.
- Next up, breakfast at 32 Palm. You haven’t lived until you’ve had a “Benedict on the beach.” It’s 32 Palm’s take on eggs benedict with lump crab and Old Bay. So good!
- Now it’s time to get some cardio in and take a stroll on the legendary Ocean City, Maryland boardwalk. Named one of the top 10 boardwalks by National Geographic, walking the two-and-a-quarter-mile boardwalk is the best way to take in the sights and sounds of Ocean City while getting in some steps.
- After all that walking, it’s time to relax and enjoy the brand-new pool at the Holiday Inn Oceanfront on 67th Street. This spectacular new pool and bar will be a must-visit destination for Ocean City visitors for years to come. It’s so new we don’t even have pictures for it yet!
- Take a break from the sun and explore the Quality Inn Oceanfront’s five-story atrium! Make sure to say hi to Kiwi, Fenwick & Barry! They’re birds, but they’ll say hi back!
- Lunch is next, and it’s time to try the hottest new restaurant in town, The Wedge! Enjoy the relaxed, open-air setting with incredible views of the Ocean City Inlet and Assateague Island. Indulge in their tasty menu and refreshing drinks.
- Dad can relive his younger days and get back on a skateboard at the Ocean Bowl skate park. This skatepark has it all for skateboarders of all skill levels. But, if Dad doesn’t feel like getting back on a board, it’s still fun to watch!
- Maybe a little more up to Dad’s speed may be trying out one of the mini-golf courses in Ocean City! Old Pro Golf is celebrating 60 years in Ocean City, and they offer six fantastic courses, including two indoor ones for those rainy days!
- As the day winds down, no Father’s Day is complete without an incredible specialty cocktail. Marlin Moon offers an array of specialty cocktails just for the holiday, including the “Big Daddy.”
- We can’t end Father’s Day without a dinner to remember! Harrison’s Harbor Watch has been a dining destination in Ocean City for nearly 40 years. Enjoy the world-renowned oyster stew followed by the freshest seafood with unlimited sides and their award-winning raw bar!
- Bonus – time to sleep! Listen to the sound of the crashing waves from the comfort of one of the amazing oceanfront rooms found at OCMDhotels.com. Sleep even better because you found the best rate on your room right on our specials page.
Whatever you decide to do on Father’s Day, hope you and your loved ones enjoy it!